I owe a heartfelt thanks to Sliced Science for nominating my blog for the Sunshine Award!
I came across Sliced during some late night browsing, and found myself hooked by the scientific slant to every topic you can imagine, from food to 3-D movies. Take some time to visit Sliced Science. Not only will you learn something new, you’ll enjoy doing it.
Now there are some rules to accepting this nomination. I must first link to the blog who nominated me: check. Then answer some questions about myself, and nominate/link to ten other bloggers: all done below. Finally, I have to notify the ten others of their nomination: working on it.
For the Q&A:
- Who is your favorite philosopher? My husband. Truly. The guy knows everything about everything. And his answers are so convincing that, if not for Google, in addition to being his doting wife I’d become his devoted Padawan ;-).
- What is your favorite number? Don’t have one.
- What is your favorite animal? Dogs. Their loyalty is unmatched in animals.
- What are your Facebook and twitter? facebook.com/tanara.mccauley, @tanaramccauley
- What is your favorite time of day? When my husband gets home from work. He’s the last one in and then our family’s all together.
- What is your favorite holiday? It’s a tie between Thanksgiving and Christmas. So of course I’m on cloud nine right about now, (apart from this wicked cold I’m battling).
- What is your favorite physical activity? Chasing and wrestling with my kids.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
- What is your passion? Jesus
- What is your favorite flower? Though it’s technically a tree, I love cherry blossoms.
And now my nominations for the Sunshine Award go to (in no particular order):
I have chosen these nominees because I visit their blogs often and both learn from and enjoy them. And if you take a moment to check them out, I know you will too. God bless!